Meredith (NYSE:MDP) to go ex-dividend.On 2/4/2019 Meredith ( NYSE:MDP ) announced that it will be issuing a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.5750 down from $0.5750 making the yield 4.33%.Meredith (NYSE:MDP) Ex- dividend dateMeredith (NYSE:MDP) is set to go ex-dividend on and will be payable on 3/15/2019 Dividend History for Meredith (NYSE:MDP) The next payable dividend for Meredith is scheduled for 3/15/2019. There is an annual dividend of $$2.18 with a yield of 4.10% The company’s dividend has increased by 6.00% on a 3 Year AverageRecent Dividend History for Meredith (NYSE:MDP)
- On 2/4/2013 Meredith announced a quarterly dividend of $0.4075.
- On 5/10/2013 Meredith announced a quarterly dividend of $0.4075.
- On 8/15/2013 Meredith announced a quarterly dividend of $0.4075.
- On 8/16/2013 Meredith announced a quarterly dividend of $0.4075.
- On 10/25/2013 Meredith announced a quarterly dividend of $0.4075.
About Company Meredith Corporation operates as a diversified media company in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It operates in two segments, National Media and Local Media. The National Media segment offers national consumer media brands through various media platforms, including print magazines, digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, affinity marketing, and business-to-business marketing products and services. It publishes media in entertainment, food, lifestyle, parenting, and home categories, such as People, Better Homes & Gardens, InStyle, Allrecipes, Real Simple, Shape, Southern Living, Martha Stewart Living, and other brands, as well as 275 special interest publications under approximately 68 brands. This segment operates approximately 60 Websites, 60 mobile-optimized Websites, and 14 applications. It is also involved in the third-party marketing, consumer database, and other related operations, as well as provision of magazine advertising and circulation, digital and customer relationship marketing, other custom publishing project, and ancillary products and services. In addition, this segment operates The Foundry, a creative content studio, which develops content marketing programs across various platforms comprising native advertising that enable clients to engage new consumers and build long-term relationships with existing customers for a range of industries. The Local Media segment operates approximately 17 television stations that include 7 CBS affiliates, 5 FOX affiliates, 2 MyNetworkTV affiliates, 1 NBC affiliate, 1 ABC affiliate, and 2 independent stations. It also includes 12 Websites, 12 mobile-optimized Websites, and approximately 30 applications focused on news, sports, and weather-related information. In addition, this segment sells geographic and demographic-targeted digital and print advertising programs to third parties. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa.N/A
Recent Analyst Rating for Meredith (NYSE:MDP)
- On 12/17/2018 Benchmark, Reiterated Rating, to bought with a price target of $70.00
- On 12/7/2018 Wolfe Research, Initiated Coverage, to Market Perform
- On 11/29/2018 Citigroup, Boost Price Target, fromBuy to Buy with a price target of $61.00 to $67.00
- On 8/13/2018 Jefferies Financial Group, Reiterated Rating, to bought with a price target of $57.00
- On 1/31/2018 Gabelli, Upgrade, fromHold to Buy
- On 11/27/2017 Wells Fargo & Co, Upgrade, fromMarket Perform to Outperform with a price target of $54.00 to $76.00
Recent Trading for Meredith (NYSE:MDP) Shares of Meredith closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.