Analyst Ratings For Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC)
Today, Standpoint Research initiated coverage on Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC) with a Buy.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 4 Sell Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC) is Hold with a consensus target price of $65.5714 per share, a potential 54.14% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/26/2018-Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- On 8/7/2018 Global Food Holdings Lp 3G, Major Shareholder, sold 20,630,314 with an average share price of $59.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,234,724,292.90.
- On 8/6/2018 Eduardo Pelleissone, EVP, sold 35,000 with an average share price of $63.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,234,750.00.
- On 4/2/2018 Mackey J Mcdonald, Director, bought 669 with an average share price of $60.27 per share and the total transaction amounting to $40,320.63.
- On 9/20/2016 Global Food Holdings Lp 3G, Major Shareholder, sold 2,808,371 with an average share price of $87.05 per share and the total transaction amounting to $244,468,695.55.
About Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC)
The Kraft Heinz Company manufactures and markets food and beverage products in the United States, Canada, Europe, and internationally. Its products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy products, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, and other grocery products. The company offers its products under the Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Cracker Barrel, P'Tit Cheese, Tassimo, Classico, Plasmon, Pudliszki, Honig, HP, Benedicta, ABC, Master, Quero, Golden Circle, Wattie's, Glucon D, and Complan names. It sells its products through its own sales organizations, as well as through independent brokers, agents, and distributors to convenience stores, drug stores, value stores, bakeries, pharmacies, mass merchants, club stores, foodservice distributors and institutions, including hotels, restaurants, hospitals, health care facilities, and certain government agencies, as well as to chain, wholesale, cooperative, and independent grocery accounts. The company was formerly known as H.J. Heinz Holding Corporation and changed its name to The Kraft Heinz Company in July 2015. The Kraft Heinz Company was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Recent Trading Activity for Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC)
Shares of Kraft Heinz Co closed the previous trading session at 42.54 −1.51 3.43% with shares trading hands.