KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR) to go ex-dividend.On 2/1/2019 KKR & Co Inc ( NYSE:KKR ) announced that it will be issuing a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.1250 up from $0.1250 making the yield 2.23%.KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR) Ex- dividend dateKKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR) is set to go ex-dividend on and will be payable on 2/26/2019 Dividend History for KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR) The next payable dividend for KKR & Co Inc is scheduled for 2/26/2019. There is an annual dividend of $$0.50 with a yield of 2.14% The company’s dividend has decresed by -26.20% on a 3 Year AverageRecent Dividend History for KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR)
- On 2/8/2013 KKR & Co Inc announced a quarterly dividend of $0.70.
- On 4/26/2013 KKR & Co Inc announced a quarterly dividend of $0.27.
- On 7/26/2013 KKR & Co Inc announced a quarterly dividend of $0.42.
- On 10/25/2013 KKR & Co Inc announced a quarterly dividend of $0.23.
- On 2/7/2014 KKR & Co Inc announced a quarterly dividend of $0.48.
About Company KKR & Co. L.P. is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, turnaround, and middle market investments. The firm considers investments in all industries with a focus on software, security, semiconductors, consumer electronics, internet of things (iot), internet, information services, information technology infrastructure, financial technology, network and cyber security architecture, engineering and operations, content, technology and hardware, energy and infrastructure, real estate, services industry with a focus on business services, intelligence, industry-leading franchises and companies in natural resource, containers and packaging, agriculture, airports, ports, forestry, electric utilities, textiles, apparel and luxury goods, household durables, digital media, insurance, brokerage houses, non-durable goods distribution, supermarket retailing, grocery stores, food, beverage, and tobacco, hospitals, entertainment venues and production companies, publishing, printing services, capital goods, financial services, specialized finance, pipelines, and renewable energy. In energy and infrastructure, it focuses on the upstream oil and gas and equipment, minerals and royalties and services verticals. In real estate, the firm seeks to invest in private and public real estate securities including property-level equity, debt and special situations transactions and businesses with significant real estate holdings, and oil and natural gas properties. The firm also invests in asset services sector that encompasses a broad array of B2B, B2C and B2G services verticals including asset-based, transport, logistics, leisure/hospitality, resource and utility support, infra-like, mission-critical, and environmental services. Within Americas, the firm prefers to invest in consumer products; chemicals, metals and mining; energy and natural resources; financial services; healthcare; industrials; media and communications; retail; and technology. Within Europe, the firm invests in consumer and retail; energy; financial services; health care; industrials and chemicals; media and digital; and telecom and technologies. Within Asia, it invests in consumer products; energy and resources; financial services; healthcare; industrials; logistics; media and telecom; retail; real estate; and technology. The firm seeks to invest in mid to high-end residential developments, but can invest in other projects throughout Mainland China through outright ownership, joint ventures, and merger. It invests globally with a focus on Australia, emerging and developed Asia, Middle East and Africa, Nordic, Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific, Ireland, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, France, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Caribbean, Mexico, South America, North America, Brazil, Latin America, Korea with a focus on South Korea, and United States of America. In the United States and Europe, the firm focuses on buyouts of large, publicly traded companies. It seeks to invest $30 million to $717 million in companies with enterprise values between $500 million to $2389 million. The firm prefers to invest in a range of debt and public equity investing and may co-invest. It seeks a board seat in its portfolio companies and a controlling ownership of a company or a strategic minority positions. The firm may acquire majority and minority equity interests, particularly when making private equity investments in Asia or sponsoring investments as part of a large investor consortium. The firm typically holds its investment for a period of five to seven years and more and exits through initial public offerings, secondary offerings, and sales to strategic buyers. KKR & Co. L.P. was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.Recent Insider Trading for KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR)
- On 11/19/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, sold 10,054,259 with an average share price of $40.20 per share and the total transaction amounting to $404,181,211.80.
- On 8/31/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, bought 14,132 with an average share price of $15.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $225,122.76.
- On 8/29/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, bought 10,074 with an average share price of $15.98 per share and the total transaction amounting to $160,982.52.
- On 8/27/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, bought 11,806 with an average share price of $15.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $188,777.94.
- On 8/23/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, bought 16,817 with an average share price of $15.79 per share and the total transaction amounting to $265,540.43.
- On 8/20/2018 Fund Holdings L.P. Kkr, Major Shareholder, bought 30,076 with an average share price of $14.14 per share and the total transaction amounting to $425,274.64.
Recent Analyst Rating for KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR)
- On 1/4/2019 Morgan Stanley, Set Price Target, to Hold with a price target of $22.00
- On 1/4/2019 Goldman Sachs Group, Downgrade, fromConviction-Buy to Buy
- On 12/19/2018 Citigroup, Lower Price Target, fromBuy to Buy with a price target of $33.00 to $32.00
- On 11/16/2018 Deutsche Bank, Lower Price Target, fromHold to Hold with a price target of $25.00 to $23.00
- On 10/26/2018 Argus, Upgrade, fromHold to Buy with a price target of $31.33
- On 10/25/2018 Oppenheimer, Set Price Target, to bought with a price target of $35.00
Recent Trading for KKR & Co Inc (NYSE:KKR) Shares of KKR & Co Inc closed the previous trading session at with 2679207 shares trading hands.