Analyst Ratings For Just Eat PLC (LON:JE)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Just Eat PLC (LON:JE).
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 2 Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 878.24 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/21/2018-Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 9/21/2018-Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 8/31/2018-Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 1,020 price target
- 8/1/2018-Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 8/1/2018-Just Eat PLC (LON:JE) had its Sell rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
About Just Eat PLC (LON:JE)
Just Eat plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates digital marketplace for takeaway food delivery. The company enables consumers to order and pay for food from its restaurant partners. It serves approximately 21.5 million customers and 82,300 restaurant partners in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Norway, Switzerland, Italy, Mexico, and Spain. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Just Eat PLC (LON:JE)
Shares of Just Eat PLC closed the previous trading session at 666,60 −41,40 5,85 % with 3 shares trading hands.