Analyst Ratings For Just-Eat (LON:JE)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Just-Eat (LON:JE).
There are 10 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Just-Eat (LON:JE) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 873.13 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/21/2019-Just-Eat (LON:JE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 2/12/2019-Just-Eat (LON:JE) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 870 price target
- 2/12/2019-Just-Eat (LON:JE) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 815 price target
- 2/4/2019-Just-Eat (LON:JE) had its Sell rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 2/1/2019-Just-Eat (LON:JE) had its Top pick rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
About Just-Eat (LON:JE)
Just Eat plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates digital marketplace for takeaway food delivery. The company enables consumers to order and pay for food from its restaurant partners. It serves approximately 21.5 million customers and 82,300 restaurant partners in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Norway, Switzerland, Italy, Mexico, and Spain. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Just-Eat (LON:JE)
Shares of Just-Eat closed the previous trading session at 696,20 −38,00 5,18 % with 3.47 shares trading hands.