Analyst Ratings For JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Buy rating on JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD).
There are 5 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 472 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/24/2018-JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 7/6/2018-JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 9/15/2017-JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) had its Buy rating reiterated by Investec with a GBX 475 price target
- 9/13/2017-JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) had its Buy rating reiterated by Beaufort Securities
- 9/13/2016-JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD) had its Reduce rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 745 price target
About JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD)
JD Sports Fashion Plc engages in the retail of branded sports fashionwear, and outdoor clothing and equipment. It operates through Sports Fashion and Outdoor segments. The company retails sports and fashion clothing, footwear, and sports and leisure goods, as well as distributes sports clothing and accessories, footwear and apparel, and rugby clothing and accessories. It offers products under the JD, Size?, Chausport, Sprinter, Kooga, Kukri, Focus, Source Lab, Scotts, Tessuti, Cloggs, Nicholas Deakins, Footpatrol, Aktiesport, Mainline, Perry, JD Gyms, Blacks, Millets, Tiso, GO Outdoors, and Ultimate Outdoors brands. The company also operates online and catalog business under the getthelabel.com name. In addition, it licenses fashion brands and operates fitness centers. The company operates approximately 1300 stores. It has operations in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Bury, the United Kingdom. JD Sports Fashion Plc is a subsidiary of Pentland Group Plc.
Recent Trading Activity for JD Sports Fashion PLC (LON:JD)
Shares of JD Sports Fashion PLC closed the previous trading session at 492.05 up +4.85 1.00% with shares trading hands.