Insider Trading Activity For The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
Cormac F Miller , Insider of The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO) reportedly Sold 750 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 32.85 for a total transaction amount of $24,637.50 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
Analyst Ratings For The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
These are 1 Sell Rating, 5 Hold Ratings, 10 Buy RatingsThe current consensus rating for The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO) is Buy (Score: 2.56) with a consensus target price of $42.93 , a potential (33.13% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
- On 6/18/2015 Stephens Initiated Coverage of rating Outperform with a price target of $65.00
- On 8/31/2015 BMO Capital Markets Upgraded rating Market Perform to Outperform
- On 2/25/2016 Deutsche Bank AG Upgraded rating Hold to Buy with a price target of $53.00 to $43.00 with a price target of $66.00 to $39.00
- On 5/6/2016 Avondale Partners Upgraded rating Market Perform to Outperform
- On 5/8/2016 Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 5/12/2016 SunTrust Banks Inc. Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $35.00 to $40.00
About The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
The Advisory Board Company is a provider of software and solutions to the healthcare and higher education industries. The Company’s healthcare programs address a range of clinical and business issues, including physician alignment and engagement, network management and growth strategy, value-based care and population health, revenue cycle, clinical operations and supply chain. Its higher education programs support colleges and universities in enrollment management; academic programming and student learning; faculty recruitment and retention; student advising and success; alumni affairs and advancement, and college and university operations. The Company offers distinct membership programs, across four areas, which include best practices research and insight, performance technology software, consulting and management services, and data- and tech-enabled services. Its best practices research and insight programs provide the foundation for all of its other programs.
Recent Trading Activity for The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO)
Shares of The Advisory Board Co. closed the previous trading session at 32.25 0.00 0.00% with 416,178 shares trading hands.