Insider Trading Activity For Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
Jeffrey J Mcparland , Insider of Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP) reportedly Sold 8,300 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 56.38 for a total transaction amount of $467,954.00 SEC Form
Analyst Ratings For Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
These are 9 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy RatingsThe current consensus rating for Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of $46.12 , a potential (19.44% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
- On 1/14/2015 Tudor Pickering Downgraded rating Buy to Hold
- On 1/16/2015 Morgan Stanley Downgraded rating Overweight to Equal Weight
- On 3/18/2015 Wells Fargo & Co. Initiated Coverage of rating Market Perform
- On 10/20/2015 Robert W. Baird Boost Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $79.00 to $81.00
- On 1/4/2016 Raymond James Financial Inc. Downgraded rating Strong-Buy to Market Perform
- On 4/19/2016 BMO Capital Markets Initiated Coverage of rating Market Perform with a price target of $30.00
- On 5/2/2016 Capital One Financial Corp. Upgraded rating Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $33.00 to $44.00
Dividend Information For Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP) pays an annual dividend of $3.64 with a yield of 6.36% and an average dividend growth of 30.70% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
About Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
Targa Resources Corp., through its general and limited partner interests in Targa Resources Partners LP (the Partnership), is a provider of midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The Partnership is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas and storing, fractionating, treating, transporting, terminaling and selling NGLs, NGL products, and gathering, storing and terminaling crude oil and refined petroleum products. The Partnership operates in two divisions: Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The Gathering and Processing division consists of two segments: Field Gathering and Processing, and Coastal Gathering and Processing. The Logistics and Marketing division consists of two segments: Logistics Assets, and Marketing and Distribution.
Recent Trading Activity for Targa Resources Corp (NYSE:TRGP)
Shares of Targa Resources Corp closed the previous trading session at 57.24 up +0.03 0.05% with 1,055,419 shares trading hands.