Insider Trading Activity For Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
Amichai Shulman , Insider of Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV) reportedly Sold 3,085 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 40 for a total transaction amount of $123,400.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
Analyst Ratings For Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
These are 1 Sell Rating, 6 Hold Ratings, 14 Buy RatingsThe current consensus rating for Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV) is Buy (Score: 2.62) with a consensus target price of $49.73 , a potential (32.07% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
- On 2/6/2015 BMO Capital Markets Lower Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $56.00 to $50.00 with a price target of $58.00
- On 6/25/2015 KeyCorp Reiterated Rating Overweight with a price target of $56.00 to $67.00
- On 7/6/2015 Summit Research Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $75.00
- On 9/11/2015 William Blair Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 9/29/2015 Stifel Nicolaus Initiated Coverage of rating Hold
- On 1/11/2016 Guggenheim Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy
About Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
Imperva, Inc. provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises. The Company operates in the segment of development, marketing, sales, service and support of cyber-security solutions that protect business critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises. The Company’s products include its Imperva SecureSphere platform for enterprise data centers, and Imperva Incapsula and Imperva Skyfence offerings for cloud-based security services. Its Imperva SecureSphere platform provides database, file and Web application security across various physical and virtual systems in data centers. Its Imperva Incapsula product line provides cloud-based Website security, denial of service protection and performance solutions. Its Imperva Skyfence product line provides visibility into, and control over, cloud and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including shadow information technology (IT).
Recent Trading Activity for Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV)
Shares of Imperva Inc. closed the previous trading session at 37.65 0.00 0.00% with 445,246 shares trading hands.