Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) to go ex-dividend.On 2/6/2019 Ingersoll-Rand ( NYSE:IR ) announced that it will be issuing a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.53 down from $0.53 making the yield 2.09%.Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) Ex- dividend dateIngersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) is set to go ex-dividend on and will be payable on 3/29/2019 Dividend History for Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) The next payable dividend for Ingersoll-Rand is scheduled for 3/29/2019. There is an annual dividend of $$2.12 with a yield of 2.10% The company’s dividend has increased by 19.10% on a 3 Year AverageRecent Dividend History for Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR)
- On 12/10/2012 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.21.
- On 8/9/2013 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.21.
- On 10/2/2013 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.21.
- On 2/5/2014 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.25.
- On 4/2/2014 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.25.
- On 8/8/2014 Ingersoll-Rand announced a quarterly dividend of $0.25.
About Company Ingersoll-Rand plc designs, manufactures, sells, and services industrial and commercial products. It operates through Climate and Industrial segments. The Climate segment offers building management, bus, rail, and multi-pipe HVAC, control, container and cryogenic, diesel-powered, ductless, geothermal, package heating and cooling, rail and self-powered truck refrigeration, temporary heating and cooling, trailer refrigeration, unitary, and vehicle-powered truck refrigeration systems. This segment also provides air conditioners, air exchangers and handlers, airside and terminal devices, auxiliary power units, chillers, coils and condensers, gensets, furnaces, heat pumps, home automation, and humidifiers; hybrid and non-diesel transport refrigeration, and ice energy storage solutions; indoor air quality, industrial refrigeration, motor replacements, performance contracting, refrigerant reclamation, thermostats/controls, transport heater products, and water source heat pumps. In addition, this segment offers energy and facility management, installation contracting, rental, and repair and maintenance services. The Industrial segment provides air treatment and separation, engine starting, ergonomic material handling, fluid handling, precision fastening, and mobile golf information systems; and compressors, airends, blowers, dryers, filters, golf vehicles, hoists, fluid power components, power tools, pumps, rough terrain vehicles, utility and low-speed vehicles, and winches, as well as controls, parts, accessories, and consumables. It also provides aftermarket, OEM parts, and supplies. The company markets and sells its products under the American Standard, ARO, Club Car, Nexia, Thermo King, and Trane brands through sales offices, distributors, and dealers in the United States; and through sales and service companies with a supporting chain of distributors worldwide. Ingersoll-Rand plc was founded in 1872 and is headquartered in Swords, Ireland.N/A
Recent Analyst Rating for Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR)
- On 1/31/2019 Credit Suisse Group, Reiterated Rating, to Outperform with a price target of $108.00 to $115.00
- On 1/23/2019 Cowen, Reiterated Rating, to bought with a price target of $115.00
- On 1/18/2019 OTR Global, Downgrade, to Positive
- On 1/11/2019 Barclays, Lower Price Target, fromOverweight to Overweight with a price target of $115.00 to $110.00
- On 11/19/2018 Stephens, Initiated Coverage, to Overweight with a price target of $118.00
- On 10/25/2018 Citigroup, Boost Price Target, to bought with a price target of $117.00 to $118.00
Recent Trading for Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) Shares of Ingersoll-Rand closed the previous trading session at with 101.55 shares trading hands.