Analyst Ratings For Informa PLC (LON:INF)
Today, Shore Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Informa PLC (LON:INF).
There are 10 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Informa PLC (LON:INF) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 865.33 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/13/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 8/2/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 8/1/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 900 price target
- 7/26/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 7/25/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Add rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 7/25/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 7/24/2018-Informa PLC (LON:INF) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group
About Informa PLC (LON:INF)
Informa plc engages in business intelligence, academic publishing, and knowledge and events businesses worldwide. The company operates through Academic Publishing, Business Intelligence, Global Exhibitions, and Knowledge & Networking segments. The Academic Publishing segment publishes academic books and journals in print and digital formats for university libraries and departments, specialist research institutions, and individuals in the areas of humanities and social sciences, science, technology, and medicine. It has a portfolio of approximately 132,000 book titles and 2,500 journals. This segment provides imprints of Taylor & Francis, Routledge, CRC Press, Garland Science, and Cogent OA. The Business Intelligence segment offers data-driven intelligence and insight to businesses in various sectors, including agribusiness, finance, industry and infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, media and technology, and transportation. The Global Exhibitions segment organizes transaction-oriented exhibitions that enable communities to meet face to face and conduct business. The Knowledge & Networking segment organizes content-driven events and programs that provide a platform for communities to meet, network, and share knowledge. The company was formerly known as T&F Informa plc and changed its name to Informa plc in August 2005. Informa plc was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Informa PLC (LON:INF)
Shares of Informa PLC closed the previous trading session at 791,60 −6,40 0,80 % with 12.83 shares trading hands.