Analyst Ratings For Hays plc (LON:HAS)
Today, UBS Group reiterated its Buy rating on Hays plc (LON:HAS).
There are 9 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Hays plc (LON:HAS) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 197.92 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/5/2018-Hays plc (LON:HAS) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 8/30/2018-Hays plc (LON:HAS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 8/6/2018-Hays plc (LON:HAS) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group
- 7/13/2018-Hays plc (LON:HAS) had its Hold rating reiterated by Kepler Capital Markets
- 4/13/2018-Hays plc (LON:HAS) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
About Hays plc (LON:HAS)
Hays plc operates as a specialist recruitment company in the Asia Pacific, Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and internationally. The company offers permanent, temporary, and contractor recruitment services, such as qualified, professional, and skilled recruitment to public and private sector. It specializes in offering recruitment services in the areas of accountancy and finance, construction and property, information technology, life sciences, sales and marketing, banking and capital markets, contact centers, education, engineering and manufacturing, executive, financial services, health and social care, human resources, legal, office professionals, energy, oil and gas, purchasing, retail, resources and mining, and telecoms. Hays plc was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Hays plc (LON:HAS)
Shares of Hays plc closed the previous trading session at 189,46 −1,74 0,91 % with 100.68 shares trading hands.