Analyst Ratings For Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Buy rating on Greene King plc (LON:GNK).
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 4 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Greene King plc (LON:GNK) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 574.44 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/4/2019-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 12/7/2018-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 12/4/2018-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating and GBX 600 price target
- 11/29/2018-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 9/10/2018-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) had its Sell rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 430 price target
- 9/10/2018-Greene King plc (LON:GNK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup
About Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Greene King plc operates as a pub retailer and brewer in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Pub Company, Pub Partners, and Brewing & Brands. Its brands include Greene King Local Pubs, Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Farmhouse Inns, and Chef & Brewer. The company is also involved in brewing, marketing, and selling beer under the Greene King IPA, Old Speckled Hen, Abbot Ale, and Belhaven Best brands. In addition, Greene King plc engages in the employment, financing, pension trustee, and property businesses. As of April 30, 2018, it operated 2,855 managed, tenanted, leased, and franchised pubs, restaurants, and hotels. Greene King plc was founded in 1799 and is headquartered in Bury St Edmunds, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Shares of Greene King plc closed the previous trading session at 548,40 up +12,60 2,35 % with shares trading hands.