Analyst Ratings For Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Today, Citigroup reiterated its Buy rating on Greene King plc (LON:GNK).
There are 6 Buy Ratings, 4 Sell Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Greene King plc (LON:GNK) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 579.55 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/30/2018-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/17/2018-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 7/9/2018-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Add.
- 7/5/2018-Numis Securities Reiterated Rating of Reduce.
- 6/28/2018-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 6/28/2018-Shore Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/25/2018-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Greene King plc operates as a pub retailer and brewer in the United Kingdom. The company operates through Pub Company, Pub Partners, and Brewing & Brands segments. Its retail brands and formats include Greene King Local Pubs, Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Farmhouse Inns, and Chef & Brewer. The company is also involved in brewing, marketing, and selling beer under the Greene King IPA, Old Speckled Hen, Abbot Ale, and Belhaven Best brands. In addition, Greene King plc engages in the employment, financing, pension trustee, and property businesses. It operates 2,924 pubs, restaurants, and hotels across England, Wales, and Scotland, including 1,769 retail pubs, restaurants, and hotels, and 1,155 tenanted, leased, and franchised pubs. Greene King plc was founded in 1799 and is headquartered in Bury St Edmunds, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Greene King plc (LON:GNK)
Shares of Greene King plc closed the previous trading session at 516.13 −2.07 0.40% with 14.96 shares trading hands.