Analyst Ratings For Grainger PLC (LON:GRI)
Today, Barclays lowered its price target on Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) to GBX 260 per share.
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 279.25 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/6/2019-Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) had its Add rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 1/8/2019-Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 285 price target
- 12/19/2018-Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 282 price target
- 2/7/2018-Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) had its Buy rating reiterated by N+1 Singer with a GBX 356 price target
- 1/18/2018-Grainger PLC (LON:GRI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 282 price target
About Grainger PLC (LON:GRI)
Grainger plc, together with its subsidiaries, owns, develops, manages, and rents residential properties in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Residential, Development, and Funds. It also provides property and asset management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Grainger PLC (LON:GRI)
Shares of Grainger PLC closed the previous trading session at 235,40 −1,40 0,59 % with 45.78 shares trading hands.