Analyst Ratings For Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Buy rating on Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) with a price target of $16.00.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) is Buy with a consensus target price of $16.9333 per share, a potential 59.45% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/19/2018-Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $16.00 price target
- 9/10/2018-Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 8/6/2018-Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a $13.00 price target
- 7/27/2018-Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) had its Buy rating reiterated by Scotiabank with a $17.00 price target
- 4/23/2018-Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) gets upgraded to Buy by Canaccord Genuity
About Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG)
Goldcorp Inc. acquires, explores for, develops, and operates precious metal properties in Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central and South America. It primarily explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, and copper deposits. The company's principal producing mining properties include the Éléonore, Musselwhite, Porcupine, and Red Lake mines in Canada; the Peñasquito mine in Mexico; the Cerro Negro mine in Argentina; and the Pueblo Viejo mine in the Dominican Republic. Goldcorp Inc. was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG)
Shares of Goldcorp Inc. closed the previous trading session at 10.62 up +0.080 0.76% with 6626600 shares trading hands.