Analyst Ratings For Gogo Inc (NASDAQ:GOGO)
Today, Gogo Inc (NASDAQ:GOGO) stock was downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Hold with a price target of $15.00.
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Gogo Inc (NASDAQ:GOGO) is Hold with a consensus target price of $8.3750 per share, a potential 123.93% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2018-Raymond James was Downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/17/2018-William Blair was Downgraded by analysts at William Blair from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 5/21/2018-UBS Group was Downgraded by analysts at UBS Group from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 3/7/2018-Guggenheim was Downgraded by analysts at Guggenheim from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $8.75 .
- 2/23/2018-JPMorgan Chase & Co. was Downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
About Gogo Inc (NASDAQ:GOGO)
Gogo Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides inflight broadband connectivity and wireless entertainment services to the aviation industry in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Commercial Aviation North America (CA-NA), Commercial Aviation Rest of World (CA-ROW), and Business Aviation (BA). The CA-NA segment offers inflight connectivity and wireless digital entertainment solutions to commercial airline passengers flying routes that generally begin and end within North America. The CA-ROW segment provides inflight connectivity and wireless digital entertainment solutions to passengers flying on foreign-based commercial airlines and flights outside of North America for North American based commercial airlines. The BA segment offers equipment for inflight connectivity, including voice and data services to the business aviation market. Its services include AVANCE, an inflight broadband service that utilizes air-to-ground (ATG) network and ATG spectrum; Passenger Entertainment, an inflight entertainment service; and satellite-based voice and data services through strategic alliances with satellite companies. This segment serves aircraft manufacturers, owners, and operators, as well as government and military entities. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Recent Trading Activity for Gogo Inc (NASDAQ:GOGO)
Shares of Gogo Inc closed the previous trading session at 3.74 −0.100 2.60% with 3.8 shares trading hands.