Analyst Ratings For GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK)
Today, Jefferies Financial Group reiterated its Buy rating on GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) with a price target of GBX 1,750.
There are 11 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,518.15 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 1,750 price target
- 4/10/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 4/9/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 4/5/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 1,520 price target
- 4/4/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Neutral rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 1,650 price target
- 3/20/2019-GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
About GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline plc engages in the creation, discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products, vaccines, over-the-counter medicines, and health-related consumer products in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals R&D, Vaccines, and Consumer Healthcare. The company offers pharmaceutical products comprising medicines in the therapeutic areas, such as respiratory, HIV, immuno-inflammation, anti-virals, central nervous system, cardiovascular and urogenital, metabolic, anti-bacterials, and dermatology. It also provides consumer healthcare products in wellness, oral health, nutrition, and skin health categories primarily under the Sensodyne, parodontax, Poligrip, Voltaren, Panadol, Otrivin, and Theraflu brand names. The company offers its consumer healthcare products in the form of nasal sprays, tablets, syrups, pods, lozenges, gum and trans-dermal patches, caplets, infant syrup drops, gels, effervescents, toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, denture adhesives and cleansers, topical creams and non-medicated patches, and malted drinks and foods. Its primary collaboration is with 23andMe; and strategic alliance is with Merck KGaA to jointly develop and commercialize M7824. GlaxoSmithKline plc was founded in 1715 and is headquartered in Brentford, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK)
Shares of GlaxoSmithKline plc closed the previous trading session at 1,540.20 up +15.80 1.04% with 39.91 shares trading hands.