Analyst Ratings For GBX (LON:888)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Buy rating on GBX (LON:888).
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on GBX (LON:888) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 281.25 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/24/2019- GBX (LON:888) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 12/19/2018- GBX (LON:888) had its Buy rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity with a GBX 300 price target
- 12/19/2018- GBX (LON:888) had its Hold rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 180 price target
- 9/5/2017- GBX (LON:888) had its Buy rating reiterated by Bryan, Garnier & Co with a GBX 330 price target
- 3/21/2017- GBX (LON:888) had its Buy rating reiterated by Investec with a GBX 260 price target
About GBX (LON:888)
888 Holdings plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides online gaming entertainment products and solutions. It operates through Business to Customer and Business to Business segments. The company owns proprietary software solutions that provide a range of virtual online gaming services over the Internet, including casino and games, poker, bingo, sport, and Mytopia social games to the end users and business partners. It also provides payment services, customer support, and online advertising services, as well as licenses its brand on third party platforms. The company serves clients in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the Americas, and internationally. 888 Holdings plc was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Gibraltar.
Recent Trading Activity for GBX (LON:888)
Shares of GBX closed the previous trading session at 171.20 up +2.70 1.60% with shares trading hands.