Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) to go ex-dividend.On 7/28/2017 Fortis Inc. ( NYSE:FTS ) announced that it will be issuing a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.32 down from $0.32Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) Ex- dividend dateFortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) is set to go ex-dividend on 8/17/2017 and will be payable on 9/1/2017 Dividend History for Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) The next payable dividend for Fortis Inc. is scheduled for 9/1/2017. There is an annual dividend of $$1.17 with a yield of 3.29% The company’s dividend has increased by 0.00% on a 3 Year Average The payout ration for the trailing 12 months of earnings is 75.48% , 63.24% based on this years estimates and 60.62% based on next years projected estimates.Recent Dividend History for Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS)
- On 12/7/2016 Fortis Inc. announced a quarterly dividend of $0.30.
- On 2/16/2017 Fortis Inc. announced a quarterly dividend of $0.31.
- On 7/28/2017 Fortis Inc. announced a quarterly dividend of $0.32.
Recent Analyst Rating for Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS)
- On 3/28/2017 Barclays PLC, Reiterated Rating, to Overweight with a price target of $37.00
- On 2/27/2017 J P Morgan Chase & Co, Initiated Coverage, fromNeutral to Neutral to Neutral
- On 2/16/2017 CIBC, Upgrade, fromNeutral to Outperform to Neutral
- On 1/17/2017 Raymond James Financial, Inc., Downgrade, fromOutperform to Mkt Perform to Outperform
- On 11/25/2016 Desjardins, Initiated Coverage, to bought
- On 11/7/2016 National Bank Financial, Reiterated Rating, to Sector Perform Market Weight
Recent Trading for Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) Shares of Fortis Inc. closed the previous trading session at 36.23 up +0.65 1.83% with 9,773 shares trading hands.