Analyst Ratings For First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG)
Today, HC Wainwright lowered its price target on First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) to $10.00 per share.
There are 0 sell ratings, 3 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings, 0 strong buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) is Buy with a consensus target price of $9.25 per share, a potential 34.06% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/15/2018-TD Securities Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 5/14/2018-BMO Capital Markets Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating.
- 4/25/2018-Roth Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 1/26/2018-National Bank Financial was Downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 4/6/2017-S&P Global Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating.
About First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG)
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver production in Mexico. It owns and operates six silver producing mines, including the Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine covering an area of 101,837 hectares located in Sonora; La Encantada Silver Mine covering an area of 4,076 hectares situated in Coahuila; La Parrilla Silver Mine covering an area of 69,478 hectares located in Durango; Del Toro Silver Mine covering an area of 2,159 hectares situated in Zacatecas; San Martin Silver Mine covering an area of 38,512 hectares located in Jalisco; and La Guitarra Silver Mine that consists of 39,714 hectares situated in México State. The company was formerly known as First Majestic Resource Corp. and changed its name to First Majestic Silver Corp. in November 2006. First Majestic Silver Corp. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG)
Shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. closed the previous trading session at 6.91 −0.53 7.06% with 7.1 shares trading hands.