Analyst Ratings For Ecolab (NYSE:ECL)
Today, Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) stock was downgraded by UBS Group from Buy to Neutral.
There are 11 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) is Hold with a consensus target price of $163.00 per share, a potential 10.91% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/18/2019-Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) gets downgraded to Neutral by UBS Group
- 4/5/2019-Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) gets downgraded to Hold by Edward Jones
- 2/20/2019-Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) had its Buy rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity with a $186.00 price target
- 2/20/2019-Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) gets downgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a price target of $167.00
- 2/5/2019-Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Seaport Global Securities
- On 3/18/2019 Thomas W Handley, Insider, sold 72,526 with an average share price of $174.18 per share and the total transaction amounting to $12,632,578.68.
- On 3/18/2019 Timothy P Mulhere, EVP, sold 11,600 with an average share price of $174.39 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,022,924.00.
- On 3/13/2019 Angela M Busch, EVP, sold 3,027 with an average share price of $172.26 per share and the total transaction amounting to $521,431.02.
- On 3/6/2019 David Maclennan, Director, bought 1,000 with an average share price of $171.05 per share and the total transaction amounting to $171,050.00.
- On 3/4/2019 Roberto Inchaustegui, EVP, sold 37,200 with an average share price of $169.08 per share and the total transaction amounting to $6,289,776.00.
- On 3/1/2019 Daniel J Schmechel, CFO, sold 9,799 with an average share price of $169.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,665,144.07.
- On 3/1/2019 Douglas M Baker Jr, CEO, sold 157,125 with an average share price of $170.14 per share and the total transaction amounting to $26,733,247.50.
About Ecolab (NYSE:ECL)
Ecolab Inc. provides water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services worldwide. The company operates through Global Industrial, Global Institutional, Global Energy, and Other segments. The Global Industrial segment offers water treatment and process applications, and cleaning and sanitizing solutions primarily to industrial customers within the manufacturing, food and beverage processing, transportation, chemical, primary metals and mining, power generation, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and commercial laundry. The Global Institutional segment provides specialized cleaning and sanitizing products to the foodservice, hospitality, lodging, healthcare, government, education, and retail industries. The Global Energy segment offers the process chemicals and water treatment needs of the petroleum and petrochemical industries in upstream and downstream applications under the Nalco Champion name. This segment also provides additives for drilling and well stimulation, corrosion inhibitors, oil and water separation, scale control, paraffin and asphaltene control, biocides, hydrate control, hydrogen sulfide removal, oil dispersants, foamers and anti-foamers, flow improvers, anti-foulants, crude desalting, monomer inhibitors, anti-oxidants, fuel and lubricant additives, and water treatment. The Other segment offers pest elimination services to detect, eliminate, and prevent pests, such as rodents and insects in restaurants, food and beverage processors, educational and healthcare facilities, hotels, quick service restaurant and grocery operations, and other institutional and commercial customers. This segment also produces and sells colloidal silica for binding and polishing applications in semiconductor, catalyst, and aerospace component manufacturing, as well as chemical industries. Ecolab Inc. sells its products through field sales and corporate account personnel, distributors, and dealers. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Recent Trading Activity for Ecolab (NYSE:ECL)
Shares of Ecolab closed the previous trading session at 182,96 −2,31 1,25 % with 185.92 shares trading hands.