Analyst Ratings For easyJet plc (LON:EZJ)
Today, Deutsche Bank reiterated its Hold rating on easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) with a price target of GBX 1,440.
There are 13 Hold Ratings, 13 Buy Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,635.69 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/24/2018-easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 1,440 price target
- 10/19/2018-easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) had its Hold rating reiterated by Societe Generale
- 10/18/2018-easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) had its Buy rating reiterated by HSBC with a GBX 1,600 price target
- 10/15/2018-easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 10/4/2018-easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital with a GBX 1,800 price target
About easyJet plc (LON:EZJ)
easyJet plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an airline carrier primarily in Europe. As of September 30, 2017, it operated 862 routes and a fleet of 279 aircraft. The company also engages in the trading and leasing of aircrafts; and the provision of graphic design services. easyJet plc was founded in 1995 and is based in Luton, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for easyJet plc (LON:EZJ)
Shares of easyJet plc closed the previous trading session at 1,142.00 up +9.50 0.84% with shares trading hands.