Analyst Ratings For Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH)
Today, Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) stock received an upgrade by DA Davidson from Neutral to Buy.
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) is Buy with a consensus target price of $29.6667 per share, a potential 45.50% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/24/2019-Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) gets upgraded to Buy by DA Davidson
- 8/23/2018-Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) gets downgraded to Neutral by Robert W. Baird with a price target of $22.00
- 6/29/2018-Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) gets upgraded to Outperform by William Blair
- 12/7/2017-Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) had its Hold rating reiterated by Raymond James
- 11/1/2017-Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH) had its Buy rating reiterated by B. Riley
About Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH)
Duluth Holdings Inc. sells casual wear, workwear, and accessories for men and women under the Duluth Trading brand in the United States. It provides shirts, pants, underwear, tanks, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods. The company offers its products under various trademarks, trade names, and service marks, including Alaskan Hardgear, Armachillo, Ballroom, Bucket Master, Cab Commander, Crouch Gusset, Dry on the Fly, Duluth Trading Co, Duluthflex, Fire Hose, Longtail T, No-Yank, No Polo Shirt, Wild Boar Mocs, and Buck Naked. Duluth Holdings Inc. markets its products through its Website, catalogs, and retail stores. As of May 17, 2018, it operated 36 retail stores. The company was formerly known as GEMPLER'S, Inc. Duluth Holdings Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Recent Trading Activity for Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:DLTH)
Shares of Duluth Holdings Inc closed the previous trading session at 20,39 +0,42 2,10 % with 422700 shares trading hands.