Analyst Ratings For Diageo plc (LON:DGE)
Today, Kepler Capital Markets reiterated its Buy rating on Diageo plc (LON:DGE).
There are 13 Buy Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Diageo plc (LON:DGE) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 2,860 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 11/6/2018-Diageo plc (LON:DGE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Kepler Capital Markets
- 10/30/2018-Diageo plc (LON:DGE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 3,200 price target
- 10/3/2018-Diageo plc (LON:DGE) had its Sell rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 9/17/2018-Diageo plc (LON:DGE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 9/14/2018-Diageo plc (LON:DGE) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group
About Diageo plc (LON:DGE)
Diageo plc, together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and sells alcoholic beverages worldwide. The company offers a collection of brands across spirits, beer, cider, and wine categories. Its brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Buchanan's and Windsor whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Bundaberg, McDowell's No. 1, Black & White, Shui Jing Fang, Grand Old Parr, Ypióca, Lagavulin, Cîroc, Bulleit Bourbon, Ron Zacapa Centenario XO, The Singleton of Glen Ord, Casamigos, Talisker, Tanqueray, and Guinness. The company also provides adult beverages and non-alcoholic products. Diageo plc was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Diageo plc (LON:DGE)
Shares of Diageo plc closed the previous trading session at 2,677.00 −0.50 0.019% with 0 shares trading hands.