Analyst Ratings For Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada raised its price target on Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) to $88.00 per share.
There are 16 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) is Buy with a consensus target price of $95.25 per share, a potential 20.37% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/28/2019-Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) had its Buy rating reiterated by Longbow Research with a $110.00 price target
- 1/25/2019-Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating and $68.00 price target
- 1/25/2019-Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) gets downgraded to Neutral by Piper Jaffray Companies with a price target of $78.00
- 12/13/2018-Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 12/10/2018-Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $95.00 price target
About Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV)
Aptiv PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufacturers vehicle components, and provides electrical, electronic, and safety technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. It operates through two segments, Signal and Power Solutions; and Advanced Safety and User Experience. The Signal and Power Solutions segment designs, manufactures, and assembles vehicle's electrical architecture, including engineered component products, connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, cable management, electrical centers, and hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems. The Advanced Safety and User Experience segment provides critical components, systems, and software development for passenger safety, security, comfort, and vehicle operation, including body controls, infotainment and connectivity systems, passive and active safety electronics, autonomous driving software and technologies, displays, and systems integration. The company was formerly known as Delphi Automotive PLC and changed its name to Aptiv PLC in December 2017. Aptiv PLC is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Recent Trading Activity for Delphi Corporation (NYSE:APTV)
Shares of Delphi Corporation closed the previous trading session at 79,13 up +5,34 7,24 % with shares trading hands.