Analyst Ratings For Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS)
Today, Goldman Sachs Group reiterated its Buy rating on Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS).
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) is Buy with a consensus target price of $16.00 per share, a potential 53.55% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/26/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 11/27/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) gets downgraded to Equal by Morgan Stanley
- 11/23/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 11/21/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) gets downgraded to Market Perform by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- 11/2/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) had its Buy ➝ Hold rating reiterated by Societe Generale
- 9/10/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) gets upgraded to Hold by Barclays with a price target of $16.00
- 9/4/2018-Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) had its Buy rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS)
Credit Suisse Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services worldwide. It operates through six segments: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management, Asia Pacific, Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and Strategic Resolution Unit. The company offers private banking and wealth management solutions, including advisory, investment, financial planning, succession planning, and trust services; and financing and lending, and multi-shore platform solutions. It also provides traditional and structured lending, payment, foreign exchange, capital goods leasing, merger and acquisition, syndication, structured finance, commodity trade finance, trade finance, structured trade finance, export finance, factoring, fund management and administration, fund design, custody, ship and aviation, securities, cash, and treasury services. In addition, the company offers asset management products; equity and debt underwriting, and advisory services; cash equities, equity derivatives, and convertibles, as well as other services; fixed income products, such as credit, securitized, macro, emerging markets, financing, structured credit, and other products. Further, it provides HOLT, a framework for assessing the performance of approximately 20,000 companies; and equity and fixed income research services. As of December 31, 2017 the company had 378 offices and branches. It serves private, corporate, and institutional clients; ultra-high-net-worth individuals, high-net-worth individuals, and affluent and retail clients; corporate clients, small and medium-sized enterprises, external asset managers, and financial institutions; pension funds, governments, foundations and endowments, corporations, entrepreneurs, private individuals, financial sponsors, and sovereign clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Recent Trading Activity for Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS)
Shares of Credit Suisse Group AG closed the previous trading session at 10.42 −0.095 0.90% with 10.36 shares trading hands.