Analyst Ratings For Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP)
Today, Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) stock was downgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from Overweight to Neutral.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) is Buy with a consensus target price of $266.00 per share, a potential 11.01% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/11/2019-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets downgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 12/7/2018-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets upgraded to Outperform by Itau BBA Securities with a price target of $274.00
- 12/6/2018-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets upgraded to Outperform by UBS Group
- 4/5/2018-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets upgraded to Buy by Citigroup
- 11/14/2017-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets downgraded to Hold by HSBC
- 9/18/2017-Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP) gets downgraded to Neutral by Bank of America
About Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP)
Credicorp Ltd., through its banking and non-banking subsidiaries, provides a range of financial, insurance, and health services and products primarily in Peru and internationally. It operates through four segments: Banking, Insurance, Pension Funds, and Investment Banking. The company offers deposits, current accounts, loans, and credit facilities; and provides private pension fund management services to affiliated pensioners. It also issues insurance policies to cover losses in commercial property, transportation, marine vessels, automobile, life, health, and pension funds. In addition, the company offers investment brokerage and management services to corporations, institutional investors, governments, and foundations; and engages in structuring and placement of issues in the primary market, as well as the execution and negotiation of operations in the secondary market. Further, it structures securitization processes for companies; and manages mutual funds. Credicorp Ltd. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Recent Trading Activity for Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP)
Shares of Credicorp Ltd. closed the previous trading session at 239,61 up +2,16 0,91 % with 240.7 shares trading hands.