Analyst Ratings For Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Today, HSBC reiterated its Hold rating on Cranswick plc (LON:CWK).
There are 3 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 2,926 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/11/2019-Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) had its Hold rating reiterated by HSBC
- 3/6/2019-Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 3,200 price target
- 2/18/2019-Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 11/28/2017-Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) had its house stock rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 9/29/2017-Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Whitman Howard with a GBX 2,700 price target
About Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Cranswick plc produces and supplies food products to grocery retailers, food service sector, and other food producers in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and internationally. It offers fresh pork, gourmet bacon and gammon, fresh chicken, and prepared chicken and poultry products, as well as gourmet sausages, cooked meats, continental foods, handmade pastries, and British charcuteries. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Kingston upon Hull, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Shares of Cranswick plc closed the previous trading session at 2,506.00 −36.00 1.42% with 17.58 shares trading hands.