Analyst Ratings For Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Today, Numis Securities reiterated its Add rating on Cranswick plc (LON:CWK).
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cranswick plc (LON:CWK) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 3,195 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/30/2018-Numis Securities Reiterated Rating of Add.
- 7/30/2018-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/30/2018-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 11/28/2017-Shore Capital Reiterated Rating of house stock.
- 9/29/2017-Whitman Howard Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/2/2017-Investec Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Cranswick plc produces and supplies food products to grocery retailers, food service sector, and other food producers in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and internationally. It offers fresh pork, gourmet bacon and gammon, fresh chicken, and prepared chicken and poultry products, as well as gourmet sausages, cooked meats, continental foods, handmade pastries, and British charcuteries. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Kingston upon Hull, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Cranswick plc (LON:CWK)
Shares of Cranswick plc closed the previous trading session at 320,00 up +16,00 0,48 % with shares trading hands.