Analyst Ratings For CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR)
Today, Citigroup raised its price target on CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR) to $16.00 per share.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR) is Buy with a consensus target price of $20.80 per share, a potential 28.40% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/13/2017-Stifel Nicolaus Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/12/2017-Clarkson Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/3/2017-JPMorgan Chase & Co. was Downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- On 3/7/2017 David M Khani, Insider, bought 3,000 with an average share price of $15.08 per share and the total transaction amounting to $45,240.00.
- On 2/7/2017 Dan D Sandman, Insider, bought 5,500 with an average share price of $17.97 per share and the total transaction amounting to $98,835.00.
- On 7/7/2015 Jeffrey L Wallace, Insider, bought 2,500 with an average share price of $15.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $37,500.00.
About CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR)
CONSOL Coal Resources LP produces and sells high-Btu thermal coal in the Northern Appalachian Basin and the eastern United States. It owns a 25% undivided interest in the Pennsylvania mining complex, which consists of three underground mines and related infrastructure that produce high-Btu bituminous thermal coal located primarily in southwestern Pennsylvania. The company markets its thermal coal principally to electric utilities in the eastern United States. CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as CNX Coal Resources LP and changed its name to CONSOL Coal Resources LP in November 2017. CONSOL Coal Resources LP was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. CONSOL Coal Resources LP is a subsidiary of CONSOL Energy Inc.
Recent Trading Activity for CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR)
Shares of CONSOL Coal Resources LP closed the previous trading session at 16,20 0,00 0,00 % with 16.2 shares trading hands.