Analyst Ratings For Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT)
Today, Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) stock received an upgrade by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $24.00.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) is Buy with a consensus target price of $23.1667 per share, a potential 16.59% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/14/2018-Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) gets upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a price target of $24.00
- 3/7/2018-Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) has coverage initiated with a Positive ➝ Positive rating and $23.00 price target
- 3/6/2018-Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) gets upgraded to Buy by Needham & Company LLC with a price target of $25.00
- 2/27/2018-Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) had its Neutral ➝ Hold rating reiterated by Cowen
- 2/23/2018-Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) had its Buy rating reiterated by SunTrust Banks with a $22.00 price target
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT)
Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT) has insider ownership of 0.39% and institutional ownership of 91.71%.
- On 8/16/2017 David Amoriell, EVP, sold 106,500 with an average share price of $17.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,811,565.00.
- On 5/19/2017 David Amoriell, EVP, sold 3,889 with an average share price of $16.66 per share and the total transaction amounting to $64,790.74.
About Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT)
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services with capabilities in transaction-intensive processing, analytics, and automation in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Commercial Industries and Public Sector. The Commercial Industries segment offers business process services and customized solutions to clients in various industries. This segment delivers end-to-end business-to-business and business-to-customer services, including customer care, human resource management, and finance and accounting services that enable its clients to optimize their processes. It also provides industry-specific services, such as personalized product information for the automotive industry; digitized source-to-pay solutions for clients in the manufacturing industry; customer experience and marketing services for clients in the retail industry; mortgage and consumer loan processing for clients in the financial services industry; and customized workforce learning solutions for clients in the aerospace industry. The Public Sector segment provides government-centric business process services to the United States federal, state, and local, as well as foreign governments for transportation, public assistance, program administration, transaction processing, and payment services. The company also maintains Government Health Enterprise Medicaid Platform systems. In addition, it offers payment services comprising prepaid cards, health savings accounts, and child support payments; customer care services; human resources services; finance and accounting services; legal business services; workforce learning services; and applied automation and analytics solutions. The company is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.
Recent Trading Activity for Conduent Inc (NYSE:CNDT)
Shares of Conduent Inc closed the previous trading session at 19,87 −0,16 0,80 % with shares trading hands.