Analyst Ratings For Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Today, Peel Hunt raised its price target on Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) to GBX 1,390 per share.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 1,291 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/15/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Top pick rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 1,470 price target
- 10/8/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 1,275 price target
- 9/27/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 1,160 price target
- 5/23/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 1,160 price target
- 1/17/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by N+1 Singer with a GBX 1,225 price target
- 5/22/2017-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 970 price target
About Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Clinigen Group plc operates as a specialty pharmaceutical and services company. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Medicines, Unlicensed Medicines, and Clinical Trial Services. The Commercial Medicines segment acquires and licenses commercial medicines and then revitalises them, as well as provides access to licensed and branded generic medicines in the Africa and Asia Pacific region. The Unlicensed Medicines segment is involved in sourcing and supplying unlicensed medicines to hospital pharmacists and physicians for patients with a high unmet medical need. The Clinical Trial Segment supplies and manages comparator medicines and services to clinical trials and investigator initiated trials. It offers Cardioxane that protects the heart against the cardiotoxic effects of anthracyclines; Ethyol, which protect against the harmful effects of chemotherapy medications and radiation treatment; Foscavir, an anti-virals which work by stopping viruses from multiplying in number; and Savene, which is indicated in adults for the treatment of anthracycline extravasation. The company has a strategic alliance with Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. Clinigen Group plc was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Burton-on-Trent, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Shares of Clinigen Group PLC closed the previous trading session at 920,50 −6,00 0,65 % with shares trading hands.