Analyst Ratings For Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Top pick rating on Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) with a price target of GBX 1,470.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 1,265 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/15/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Top pick rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 1,470 price target
- 10/8/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 1,275 price target
- 9/27/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 1,160 price target
- 5/23/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 1,160 price target
- 1/17/2018-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by N+1 Singer with a GBX 1,225 price target
- 5/22/2017-Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 970 price target
About Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Clinigen Group plc operates as a specialty pharmaceutical and services company. Its Clinigen Clinical Trial Services segment supplies and manages commercial medical products for use in clinical studies, including comparator drugs, adjuvant drugs, and rescue therapies. The company's Idis Managed Access segment is involved in the consultancy, development, management, and implementation of managed access programs for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Its Idis Global Access segment provides ethical access to post approval and short-supply medicines, in regions where patients have low or non-existent access to these drugs. The company's Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals segment manufactures and distributes its own and in-licensed specialist, and hospital-only medicines worldwide. It offers Ethyol for reducing the incidence of dry mouth in patients undergoing high dose radiation treatment; Cardioxane, a cardioprotective agent that is used to prevent the cardiotoxicity of anthracycline chemotherapy for patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer; Savene and Totect, which are used as emergency treatments for extravasation at the site of injection of oncology treatment; and Foscavir, an anti-viral targeting human herpes viruses and is used primarily in bone marrow transplant patients. Its Link Healthcare business distributes pharmaceutical products in South Africa and the Asia-Pacific. The company has a strategic alliance with Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. Clinigen Group plc was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Burton-on-Trent, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Clinigen Group PLC (LON:CLIN)
Shares of Clinigen Group PLC closed the previous trading session at 827.00 up +2.00 0.24% with shares trading hands.