Analyst Ratings For Cineworld (LON:CINE)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Add rating on Cineworld (LON:CINE).
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cineworld (LON:CINE) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 395.33 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/25/2019-Cineworld (LON:CINE) had its Add rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 2/7/2019-Cineworld (LON:CINE) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 375 price target
- 2/1/2019-Cineworld (LON:CINE) had its Top pick rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
- 1/22/2019-Cineworld (LON:CINE) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and GBX 390 price target
- 12/17/2018-Cineworld (LON:CINE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 421 price target
About Cineworld (LON:CINE)
Cineworld Group plc engages in the cinema business. It is also involved in cinema property leasing and screen advertising activities, as well as ticket booking, film distribution, finance, and software development operations. The company operates its cinema sites under the Cineworld Cinemas, Picturehouse, Cinema City, Yes Planet, and Rav-Chen brands. As of December 31, 2017, it operated 2,217 screens in 232 sites in the United Kingdom and Ireland, Poland, Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Israel, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Brentford, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Cineworld (LON:CINE)
Shares of Cineworld closed the previous trading session at 275,40 −2,20 0,79 % with shares trading hands.