Analyst Ratings For Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Top pick rating on Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) with a price target of GBX 400.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 390.17 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/15/2019-Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) had its Top pick rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 400 price target
- 3/14/2019-Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) had its Add rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 3/7/2019-Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 390 price target
- 2/7/2019-Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 375 price target
- 12/17/2018-Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 421 price target
About Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE)
Cineworld Group plc engages in the cinema business. It is also involved in cinema property leasing and screen advertising activities, as well as ticket booking, film distribution, finance, and software development operations. The company operates its cinema sites under the Cineworld Cinemas, Picturehouse, Cinema City, Yes Planet, and Rav-Chen brands. As of December 31, 2017, it operated 2,217 screens in 232 sites in the United Kingdom and Ireland, Poland, Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Israel, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Brentford, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE)
Shares of Cineworld Group plc closed the previous trading session at 300.00 −0.0020 0.00067% with shares trading hands.