Analyst Ratings For Cigna (NYSE:CI)
Today, UBS Group initiated coverage on Cigna (NYSE:CI) with a Buy.
There are 14 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cigna (NYSE:CI) is Buy with a consensus target price of $231.9647 per share, a potential 56.74% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-Cigna (NYSE:CI) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 4/21/2019-Cigna (NYSE:CI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $245.00 price target
- 2/2/2019-Cigna (NYSE:CI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 1/14/2019-Cigna (NYSE:CI) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $251.00 price target
- 1/7/2019-Cigna (NYSE:CI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $250.00 price target
- On 3/13/2019 William D Zollars, Director, sold 272 with an average share price of $168.43 per share and the total transaction amounting to $45,812.96.
- On 3/11/2019 Brian C Evanko, Insider, bought 2,000 with an average share price of $163.40 per share and the total transaction amounting to $326,800.00.
- On 2/11/2019 Michael W Triplett, Insider, sold 9,148 with an average share price of $181.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,655,879.48.
- On 2/7/2019 John Partridge, Director, sold 1,000 with an average share price of $184.43 per share and the total transaction amounting to $184,430.00.
- On 12/14/2018 William D. Zollars, Director, sold 201 with an average share price of $210.84 per share and the total transaction amounting to $42,378.84.
- On 11/5/2018 Michael W Triplett, Insider, sold 2,825 with an average share price of $214.25 per share and the total transaction amounting to $605,256.25.
- On 11/2/2018 Jason D Sadler, Insider, sold 21,189 with an average share price of $212.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,513,045.11.
About Cigna (NYSE:CI)
Cigna Corporation, a health service organization, provides insurance and related products and services in the United States and internationally. It operates through Integrated Medical, Health Services, International Markets, and Group Disability and Other segments. The Integrated Medical segment offers medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health and vision, health advocacy programs, and other products and services to insured and self-insured clients; Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Part D plans to Medicare-eligible beneficiaries, as well as Medicaid plans; and health insurance coverage to individual customers on and off the public exchanges. The Health Services segment provides clinical solutions, specialized pharmacy care, home delivery pharmacy, retail network pharmacy administration, benefit design consultation, drug utilization review, drug formulary management drug claim adjudication, digital consumer health and drug information, provider, and medical benefit management services. The International Markets segment offers supplemental health, life and accident insurance products, and health care coverage, as well as health care benefits to mobile employees of multinational organizations. This segment offers health coverage, hospitalization, dental, critical illness, personal accident, term life, and variable universal life products. The Group Disability and Other segment provides group long-term and short-term disability, group life, accident, and voluntary and specialty insurance products and related services; and permanent insurance contracts to corporations to provide coverage on the lives of certain employees for the purpose of financing employer-paid future benefit obligations. The company distributes its products and services through insurance brokers and insurance consultants; and directly to employers, unions and other groups, or individuals. Cigna Corporation was founded in 1792 and is headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Recent Trading Activity for Cigna (NYSE:CI)
Shares of Cigna closed the previous trading session at 147,99 −0,95 0,64 % with shares trading hands.