Analyst Ratings For China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL)
Today, China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL) stock was downgraded by BNP Paribas from Buy to Hold.
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL) is Hold with a consensus target price of N/A per share, a potential N/A.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/31/2018-BNP Paribas was Downgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 6/7/2018-Mizuho was Downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 3/22/2018-Jefferies Financial Group Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
- 3/12/2018-Nomura was Downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 3/5/2018-HSBC Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 8/30/2017-Bank of America initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 7/5/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Underweight” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
About China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL)
China Mobile Limited, an investment holding company, provides mobile telecommunications and related services in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The company offers voice services, including local calls; domestic and international long distance calls and roaming services; and value-added services, such as caller identity display, call waiting, conference calls, and others. It also provides wireless Internet service, as well as digital applications comprising music, video, reading, gaming, and animation; wireline broadband services; and wireline voice services through wireline voice networks. In addition, it offers dedicated line and IDC services to corporate customers in a range of industry sectors; and basic corporate communication products comprising corporate VPMN and SMS, and tailor made solutions. Further, the company provides international telecommunications services, which includes IDD, roaming, Internet, MNC, and value added business services. Additionally, it offers telecommunications network planning, design, and consulting services; roaming clearance services; technology platform development and maintenance services; mobile data, and system integration and development services; network construction and maintenance, network planning and optimizing, and training services; electronic communication products design and sale of related products; non-banking financial services; computer hardware and software research and development services; call center services; and mobile Internet digital content services, as well as operates a network and business coordination center. As of 31 December 2017, the company served 887 million mobile customers and 113 million wireline broadband customers. The company was formerly known as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited and changed its name to China Mobile Limited in May 2006. The company was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Central, Hong Kong. China Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of China Mobile Hong Kong (BVI) Limited.
Recent Trading Activity for China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL)
Shares of China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) closed the previous trading session at 45,04 +0,48 1,07 % with 44.75 shares trading hands.