Analyst Ratings For Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ:CYOU)
Today, Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ:CYOU) stock received an upgrade by Credit Suisse Group from Underperform to Neutral.
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ:CYOU) is Hold with a consensus target price of $33.4333 per share, a potential 145.65% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/31/2018-Credit Suisse Group Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 4/23/2018-Deutsche Bank was Downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/28/2018-Morgan Stanley initiated coverage with a Sell rating.
- 6/21/2017-Mizuho was Downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $42.00 .
- 6/5/2017-Citigroup Upgrade from a “Sell ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 4/18/2017-Benchmark initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 2/21/2017-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
About Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ:CYOU)
Changyou.com Limited develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Online Game, Platform Channel, and Others segments. It develops, operates, and licenses online games, including interactive online games that are accessed and played simultaneously by various game players through personal computers; and mobile games played on mobile devices. The company also operates 17173.com Website, an information portal that provides news, electronic forums, online videos, and other information services on online games to game players; and offers various software applications for PCs and mobile devices, as well as purchases pre-film cinema advertising slots from movie theater operators for advertisers. As of December 31, 2017, it had approximately 5.5 million total average monthly active accounts; and 2.0 million total active paying accounts. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China. Changyou.com Limited is a subsidiary of Sohu.com Inc.
Recent Trading Activity for Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ:CYOU)
Shares of Changyou.Com Ltd (ADR) closed the previous trading session at 13,61 +0,70 5,42 % with 13.88 shares trading hands.