Analyst Ratings For Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada lowered its price target on Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) to GBX 135 per share.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 175.17 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/3/2018-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 4/6/2018-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its Conviction-Buy rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 4/5/2018-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its Outperform rating reiterated by BNP Paribas
- 3/9/2018-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its Hold rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 156 price target
- 11/2/2017-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its not rated rating reiterated by Shore Capital Group
- 11/2/2017-Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Panmure Gordon
About Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Centamin plc is a mineral exploration, development and mining company. The Company is engaged in the business of exploration and production of precious metals. It operates in Australia, Jersey, Egypt, Burkina Faso and Cote d’Ivoire. Its principal asset, the Sukari Gold Mine (SGM), is located in the Eastern Desert, approximately 900 kilometers from Cairo and 25 kilometers from the Red Sea. SGM is jointly owned by Pharaoh Gold Mines NL (PGM) and Egyptian Mineral Resource Authority (EMRA). It has a license holding over an area of approximately 100-kilometer trend of gold mineralization in Burkina Faso. The Company holds a tenement package over an approximately 2,200 square kilometer area in southern Burkina Faso, adjacent to the border with Cote d’Ivoire. It has seven permits in Cote d’Ivoire covering an area of over 2,330 square kilometers. Six of these are part of the Doropo Project across the border from Batie West in Burkina Faso and the other is in the west of the country.
Recent Trading Activity for Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Shares of Centamin PLC closed the previous trading session at 94,49 −0,99 1,04 % with 23.8 shares trading hands.