Analyst Ratings For Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Today, Numis Securities reiterated its Buy rating on Centamin PLC (LON:CEY).
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Centamin PLC (LON:CEY) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 180.86 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/3/2018-Numis Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 4/9/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 4/6/2018-Goldman Sachs Group Reiterated Rating of Conviction-Buy.
- 4/5/2018-BNP Paribas Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/9/2018-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 11/2/2017-Shore Capital Group Reiterated Rating of not rated.
- 11/2/2017-Panmure Gordon Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Centamin plc is a mineral exploration, development and mining company. The Company is engaged in the business of exploration and production of precious metals. It operates in Australia, Jersey, Egypt, Burkina Faso and Cote d’Ivoire. Its principal asset, the Sukari Gold Mine (SGM), is located in the Eastern Desert, approximately 900 kilometers from Cairo and 25 kilometers from the Red Sea. SGM is jointly owned by Pharaoh Gold Mines NL (PGM) and Egyptian Mineral Resource Authority (EMRA). It has a license holding over an area of approximately 100-kilometer trend of gold mineralization in Burkina Faso. The Company holds a tenement package over an approximately 2,200 square kilometer area in southern Burkina Faso, adjacent to the border with Cote d’Ivoire. It has seven permits in Cote d’Ivoire covering an area of over 2,330 square kilometers. Six of these are part of the Doropo Project across the border from Batie West in Burkina Faso and the other is in the west of the country.
Recent Trading Activity for Centamin PLC (LON:CEY)
Shares of Centamin PLC closed the previous trading session at 115,60 up +1,55 1,36 % with 24.57 shares trading hands.