Analyst Ratings For Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Today, Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) stock received an upgrade by Goldman Sachs Group from Sell to Neutral.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) is Hold with a consensus target price of $13.90 per share, a potential 42.13% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/16/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets upgraded to Neutral by Goldman Sachs Group
- 1/31/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets downgraded to Neutral by CIBC
- 1/29/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) had its Hold rating reiterated by Morgan Stanley
- 1/28/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) has coverage initiated with a Outperform ➝ Outperform rating and $15.00 price target
- 1/7/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by AltaCorp Capital
- 1/7/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) had its Average rating reiterated by BMO Capital Markets with a $13.50 price target
- 1/7/2019-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $13.00 price target
About Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Cenovus Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada and the United States. The company's Oil Sands segment develops and produces bitumen in northeast Alberta. This segment's bitumen assets include Foster Creek, Christina Lake, and Narrows Lake, as well as other projects in the early stages of development, such as Telephone Lake. This segment also holds the Athabasca natural gas assets. Its Deep Basin segment holds assets primarily located in Elmworth-Wapiti, Kaybob-Edson, and Clearwater operating areas of British Columbia and Alberta, and include interests in natural gas processing facilities. The company's Refining and Marketing segment transports, sells, and refines crude oil into petroleum and chemical products. This segment owns a 50% interest ownership in two refineries in the United States; owns and operates a crude-by-rail terminal in Alberta; and markets third-party purchases and sales of product. Cenovus Energy Inc. is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Shares of Cenovus Energy Inc closed the previous trading session at 9,78 −0,12 1,21 % with 9.92 shares trading hands.