Analyst Ratings For Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Today, Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) stock received an upgrade by Scotiabank from Sector Perform to Buy.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) is Hold with a consensus target price of $14.6250 per share, a potential 76.20% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/30/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets upgraded to Buy by Scotiabank
- 10/22/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets upgraded to Buy by TD Securities
- 10/16/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) had its Hold rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
- 10/5/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) has coverage initiated with a Sector Outperform ➝ Sector Outperform rating
- 9/10/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 9/7/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets downgraded to Sell by Goldman Sachs Group
- 8/14/2018-Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE) gets downgraded to Hold by Tudor Pickering
About Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Cenovus Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada and the United States. The company's Oil Sands segment develops and produces bitumen and natural gas in northeast Alberta. This segment's bitumen assets include Foster Creek, Christina Lake, and Narrows Lake, as well as projects in the early stages of development, such as Telephone Lake. This segment also holds the Athabasca natural gas assets. Its Deep Basin segment holds assets primarily located in Elmworth-Wapiti, Kaybob-Edson, and Clearwater operating areas of British Columbia and Alberta, and include interests in natural gas processing facilities. The company's Refining and Marketing segment transports, sells, and refines crude oil into petroleum and chemical products. This segment owns a 50% interest ownership in two refineries in the United States; owns and operates a crude-by-rail terminal in Alberta; and markets third-party purchases and sales of product. Cenovus Energy Inc. is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE:CVE)
Shares of Cenovus Energy Inc closed the previous trading session at 8.30 −0.20 2.35% with 5389400 shares trading hands.