Analyst Ratings For Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS)
Today, Citigroup reiterated its Neutral rating on Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) with a price target of $22.00.
There are 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) is Buy with a consensus target price of $42.80 per share, a potential 137.25% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/11/2019-Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Citigroup with a $22.00 price target
- 12/19/2018-Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating and $25.00 price target
- 7/16/2018-Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $50.00 price target
- 3/16/2018-Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating
- 10/29/2017-Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a $47.00 price target
About Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS)
Cellectis S.A., a clinical stage biotechnological company, develops and sells immuno-oncology products based on gene-edited T-cells that express chimeric antigen receptors to target and eradicate cancer in France. The company operates through two segments, Therapeutics and Plants. Its lead product candidate is UCART19, an allogeneic T-cell product candidate for the treatment of CD19 expressing hematologic malignancies, which develop in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). The company's products also comprise UCART123 for acute myeloid leukemia indications and blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm; UCARTCS1 for multiple myeloma (MM) indications; UCART22 for ALL; and UCART38 for T-ALL. In addition, it focuses on applying its gene-editing technologies to develop new generation plant products in the field of agricultural biotechnology. The company has strategic alliances with Pfizer Inc; Les Laboratoires Servier SAS; The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to research and develop novel cellular immunotherapies for patients suffering from various liquid tumors; and Cornell University to accelerate the development of a targeted immunotherapy for patients with acute myeloid leukemia, as well as a partnership agreement with the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University. Cellectis S.A. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Recent Trading Activity for Cellectis SA (NASDAQ:CLLS)
Shares of Cellectis SA closed the previous trading session at 18.04 up +0.010 0.055% with 17.41 shares trading hands.