Analyst Ratings For CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX)
Today, Stephens reiterated its Buy rating on CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX) with a price target of $37.00.
There are 1 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX) is Buy with a consensus target price of $36.00 per share, a potential 13.53% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/19/2018-CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX) had its Buy rating reiterated by Stephens with a $37.00 price target
- 7/27/2018-CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods with a $35.00 price target
- 12/4/2017-CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating
- On 11/20/2018 Joe Sr Penland Sr, Director, bought 30,670 with an average share price of $34.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,073,143.30.
- On 11/7/2017 J Pat Parsons, Vice Chairman, bought 1,387 with an average share price of $26.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $36,062.00.
- On 11/7/2017 R T Pigott Jr, CFO, bought 2,500 with an average share price of $26.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $65,000.00.
- On 11/7/2017 Tommy W Lott, Director, bought 4,000 with an average share price of $26.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $104,000.00.
- On 11/7/2017 Tracy Oneil, EVP, bought 2,000 with an average share price of $26.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $52,000.00.
About CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX)
CBTX, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas National Association that provides commercial banking solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, and professionals in the United States. The company's deposit products include checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and money market accounts; and loan portfolio comprises consumer loans, including residential real estate loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, installment loans, unsecured and secured personal lines of credit, overdraft protection, and letters of credit. It also provides commercial and industrial loans, such as commercial lines of credit, working capital loans, term loans, equipment financing, borrowing base loans, restaurant franchisees loans, small business administration loans, and other loan products, as well as acquisition, expansion, and development loans. In addition, the company offers multi-family residential loans comprising loans secured by properties deemed multi-family, which includes apartment buildings; and commercial real estate, construction and development, 1-4 family residential, secured and unsecured term, and home improvement loans. Further, it provides debit card, online banking, mobile banking, e-statement, bank-by-mail, and direct deposit services; and cash management, night depository, and cashier's check services, as well as treasury services, including lockbox, wire transfer, remote deposit capture, and automated clearinghouse services. CBTX, Inc. operates 33 banking locations, including 18 branches in Houston; and 15 branches in Beaumont, Texas. The company was formerly known as CBFH, Inc. and changed its name to CBTX, Inc. in September 2017. CBTX, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Recent Trading Activity for CBTX Inc (NASDAQ:CBTX)
Shares of CBTX Inc closed the previous trading session at 31,71 −0,080 0,25 % with 31.43 shares trading hands.