Analyst Ratings For Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Today, Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) stock was downgraded by UBS Group from Buy to Sell with a price target of $125.00.
There are 15 Buy Ratings, 11 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is Hold with a consensus target price of $149.4214 per share, a potential 5.67% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/26/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) gets downgraded to Sell by UBS Group with a price target of $125.00
- 2/14/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $173.00 price target
- 1/29/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) had its Hold rating reiterated by William Blair
- On 10/26/2018 Lange Bob De, Insider, bought 1,080 with an average share price of $115.58 per share and the total transaction amounting to $124,826.40.
- On 10/2/2018 Denise C Johnson, Insider, sold 35,051 with an average share price of $154.18 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,404,163.18.
- On 5/14/2018 David L Calhoun, Director, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $155.37 per share and the total transaction amounting to $776,850.00.
- On 5/11/2018 Joseph E Creed, CFO, sold 4,532 with an average share price of $155.67 per share and the total transaction amounting to $705,496.44.
- On 5/7/2018 Thomas A. Pellette, Insider, sold 54,481 with an average share price of $150.17 per share and the total transaction amounting to $8,181,411.77.
- On 1/31/2018 Thomas A Pellette, Insider, sold 95,199 with an average share price of $163.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $15,526,004.91.
- On 1/30/2018 Suzette M Long, General Counsel, sold 528 with an average share price of $160.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $84,722.88.
About Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Caterpillar Inc. manufactures and sells construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives for construction, resource, and energy and transportation industries. Its Construction Industries segment offers asphalt pavers, backhoe loaders, compactors, cold planers, compact truck and multi-terrain loaders, forestry excavators, feller bunchers, harvesters, knuckleboom loaders, motorgraders, pipelayers, road reclaimers, site prep tractors, skidders, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, track-type loaders, wheel excavators, and track-type tractors. The company's Resource Industries segment provides electric rope and hydraulic shovels, draglines, track and rotary drills, hard rock vehicles, large track-type vehicles, large mining trucks, longwall miners, large wheel loaders, off-highway trucks, articulated trucks, wheel tractor scrapers, wheel dozers, landfill compactors, soil compactors, machinery components, electronics and control systems, select work tools, and hard rock continuous mining systems. Its Energy & Transportation segment offers reciprocating engine powered generator sets; reciprocating engines; integrated systems used in the electric power generation industry; turbines, centrifugal gas compressors, and related services; integrated systems and solutions for the marine and oil and gas industries; remanufactured reciprocating engines and components; and diesel-electric locomotives and components, and other rail-related products and services. Its All Other operating segments manufactures filters and fluids, undercarriage, tires, rims, ground engaging tools, fluid transfer products, precision seals, and rubber sealing and connecting components; parts distribution; and digital investments services. The company was formerly known as Caterpillar Tractor Co. and changed its name to Caterpillar Inc. in 1986. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois.
Recent Trading Activity for Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Shares of Caterpillar closed the previous trading session at 141,41 up +2,80 2,02 % with 140.99 shares trading hands.