Analyst Ratings For Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB)
Today, JMP Securities reiterated its Buy rating on Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) with a price target of $44.00.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) is Buy with a consensus target price of $37.30 per share, a potential 56.39% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/11/2019-Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) had its Buy rating reiterated by JMP Securities with a $44.00 price target
- 2/8/2019-Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) had its Buy ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Rosenblatt Securities
- 2/8/2019-Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) gets downgraded to Hold by Stifel Nicolaus with a price target of $25.00
- 1/9/2019-Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) gets upgraded to Overweight by Barclays with a price target of $38.00
- 11/2/2018-Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) had its Outperform ➝ Market Perform rating reiterated by CIBC
- On 2/5/2019 Norman Guadagno, SVP, sold 3,750 with an average share price of $28.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $108,487.50.
- On 2/4/2019 Anthony Folger, CFO, sold 2,240 with an average share price of $28.78 per share and the total transaction amounting to $64,467.20.
- On 2/4/2019 Cassandra Hudson, Insider, sold 2,053 with an average share price of $28.78 per share and the total transaction amounting to $59,085.34.
- On 2/4/2019 Danielle Sheer, General Counsel, sold 2,223 with an average share price of $28.78 per share and the total transaction amounting to $63,977.94.
- On 1/29/2019 Mohamad Ali, CEO, sold 10,353 with an average share price of $27.56 per share and the total transaction amounting to $285,328.68.
- On 1/29/2019 Norman Guadagno, SVP, sold 4,294 with an average share price of $27.88 per share and the total transaction amounting to $119,716.72.
- On 1/28/2019 Anthony Folger, CFO, sold 2,109 with an average share price of $27.65 per share and the total transaction amounting to $58,313.85.
About Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB)
Carbonite, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides backup, disaster recovery, high availability, and workload migration technology solutions in the United States. Its solutions include Carbonite Safe that offers annual and multi-year cloud backup plans for individuals or businesses; and Carbonite Endpoint Protection that protects the data, which resides on an organization's computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The company's solutions also comprise Carbonite Hybrid Backup, which protects a customer's data footprint on-premise and in the cloud and enables recovery while version history stored in the cloud safeguards against disaster; Carbonite Cloud Backup that automatically backs up data to the cloud and keeps physical and virtual systems protected with point-in-time restore; and Carbonite Onsite Backup, a flexible data protection solution, which backs up and replicates data securely across a customer's own private network. In addition, it offers Carbonite Availability that keeps critical business systems available on Windows and Linux servers; Carbonite Recover, a disaster recovery-as-a-service solution that securely replicates critical systems from a customer's primary environment to the cloud; Carbonite Migrate, which migrates physical, virtual, and cloud workloads to and from any environment with minimal risk and near-zero downtime; and Carbonite Email Archiving that provides MailStore offerings designed to meet the specific email archiving needs of customers in terms of performance, stability, functionality, and simplicity. The company provides its solutions through distributors, value-added resellers, managed service providers, and global systems integrators. Carbonite, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB)
Shares of Carbonite closed the previous trading session at 23,85 −5,45 18,60 % with 23.06 shares trading hands.