Analyst Ratings For Capita (LON:CPI)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada lowered its price target on Capita (LON:CPI) to GBX 200 per share.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Capita (LON:CPI) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 165.58 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/21/2019-Capita (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 3/15/2019-Capita (LON:CPI) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 3/13/2019-Capita (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 130 price target
- 3/8/2019-Capita (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 11/7/2018-Capita (LON:CPI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
About Capita (LON:CPI)
Capita plc provides customer management, administration, and professional support services to clients in the private and public sectors. The company offers business process management, business transformation, corporate and administration, customer management, digital and software solution, financial, HR and recruitment, information technology, legal, procurement, property and infrastructure, start-up development, and travel and event services. Capita plc provides its services to banking and financial services, insurance, life and pensions, retail, telecoms and media, transport, utilities, central and local government, defense, education, emergency services, health, police and justice, and science sectors. The company operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the European Union, the Channel Islands, India, South Africa, North America, and the Middle East. The company was formerly known as The Capita Group plc and changed its name to Capita plc in January 2012. Capita plc was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Capita (LON:CPI)
Shares of Capita closed the previous trading session at 125,25 −1,75 1,38 % with shares trading hands.