Analyst Ratings For Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ)
Today, Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) stock received an upgrade by Scotiabank from Underperform to Sector Perform.
There are 3 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) is Hold with a consensus target price of $20.3333 per share, a potential 79.31% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/28/2018-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets upgraded to Sector Perform by Scotiabank
- 9/27/2018-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets upgraded to Outperform by BMO Capital Markets with a price target of $16.00
- 9/27/2018-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James
- 7/26/2018-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets upgraded to Buy by TD Securities
- 5/22/2018-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 7/17/2017-Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) gets downgraded to Underperform by Credit Suisse Group
About Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ)
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM. The Uranium segment is involved in the exploration for, mining, and milling, as well as purchase and sale of uranium concentrates. Its operating uranium properties include the Cigar Lake property located in Saskatchewan, Canada; the Inkai property situated in Kazakhstan; the Smith Ranch-Highland property located in Wyoming, the United States; and the Crow Butte property situated in Nebraska, the United States. The Fuel Services segment engages in the refining, conversion, and fabrication of uranium concentrate, as well as the purchase and sale of conversion services. This segment also produces fuel bundles and reactor components for CANDU reactors; and provides consulting services to CANDU operators. The NUKEM segment trades in uranium and uranium-related products. The company sells its uranium and fuel services to nuclear utilities. Cameco Corporation was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ)
Shares of Cameco Corp closed the previous trading session at 11,34 up +1,51 15,36 % with 11.02 shares trading hands.