Analyst Ratings For Cactus Inc (NYSE:WHD)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada raised its price target on Cactus Inc (NYSE:WHD) to $40.00 per share.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cactus Inc (NYSE:WHD) is Buy with a consensus target price of $34.8333 per share, a potential 8.01% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/31/2018-Barclays Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 5/24/2018-Johnson Rice initiated coverage with a Accumulate rating.
- 3/6/2018-Citigroup initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 3/5/2018-Scotia Howard Weill initiated coverage with a Sector Outperform rating.
- 3/5/2018-JPMorgan Chase & Co. initiated coverage with a Overweight rating.
- 3/5/2018-Bank of America initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
About Cactus Inc (NYSE:WHD)
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. The company's principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. It also provides field services, such as 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. The company sells or rents its products for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion, and production phases of its customers' wells. It operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Recent Trading Activity for Cactus Inc (NYSE:WHD)
Shares of Cactus Inc closed the previous trading session at 32.44 up +0.31 0.98% with 32.24 shares trading hands.